21 de November de 2012
TECHNICAL MEETING ON FOOD SAFETY
OCA Certification Institute and Proquimia organize the technical meeting: “Requirements in quality, hygiene and food safety established in the new referential IFS and BRC, version 6”. This meeting will be held on December 4th at AC Hotel Madrid Feria.
At this meeting, Mr. José Manuel Gil, head of the agricultural food activity of the certification entity OCA Certification Institute, will expose and analyze the key developments and practical consequences of these new versions of IFS and BRC standards.
The conference will begin with an introduction to the development of certification programs of hygiene and food safety emphasizing the significance of hygiene in food safety. The display of a comparison of hygiene certification programs with food safety will lead to a conclusion on which ones can be integrated and in what proportion. Different experiences throughout the audits (strong and weak points) will be exposed as well. Finally, we will highlight the changes in new versions of the standards and their impact in an audit process.
Do you want more information?
We help you
In accordance with Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) the basic information on personal data protection is provided below:
- Data controller: PROQUIMIA, S.A.
- Purpose of processing: Managing the sending of information, resolving queries and/or collecting data for possible business relationships.
- Legal Basis: Consent of the person concerned
- Recipients: No data will be transferred to third parties, unless this is legally obliged.
- Rights: Access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation, portability and presentation of claims.