PROQUIMIA, your trusted partner in the treatment of drinking water for human consumption
Our comprehensive solution PROQUA for the treatment of drinking water for human consumption covers all needs and legal requirements, through a complete range of products, equipment, service, training, personalised advice and continuous improvement programmes.
Comprehensive proposal for treatment of drinking water PROAQUA
Our comprehensive proposal includes:
- Supply of the full range of products for the treatment of drinking water according to Royal Decree 140/2003 and Order SCO/3719/2005, which establishes the sanitary criteria for the quality of water for human consumption.
- Control and prevention of legionellosis according to Royal Decree 865/2003.
- Training and supply of measurement kits and reagents for self-monitoring.
- Specialised on-site technical assistance by our expert Sales Technicians.
Control and treatment of legionellosis in drinking water for human consumption
PROQUIMIA offers a maintenance and Legionella control programme of water for human consumption according to Royal Decree 865/2003 providing:
- Supply and control of the Log Book, including registration of the tasks performed by our technicians or subcontractors.
- Laboratory physicochemical analysis of water for human consumption.
- Legionella analysis of drinking water in an approved laboratory.
- Complete aerobic analysis in an approved laboratory.
- Periodic cleaning and disinfection according to Annex 4B of the Royal Decree.
Do you want more information?
We help you
In accordance with Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) the basic information on personal data protection is provided below:
- Data controller: PROQUIMIA, S.A.
- Purpose of processing: Managing the sending of information, resolving queries and/or collecting data for possible business relationships.
- Legal Basis: Consent of the person concerned
- Recipients: No data will be transferred to third parties, unless this is legally obliged.
- Rights: Access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation, portability and presentation of claims.