At PROQUIMIA we have integrated into the company's strategic plan the Quality, Environmental and Occupational Risk Prevention Management System, based on the ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 standards; Corporate Social Responsibility management and, for household products, the IFS Global Markets HPC standard.
In this way, we encourage the incorporation of sustainability principles in all of the organisation's activities. Our integrated management policy confirms our commitment to continuous improvement in economic, environmental and social sustainability.
- ROESP (Official Registry of Pesticide Establishments and Services) certificate
- ROESP certificate subkey treatments to third parties-legionellosis
- CertLEGIO certificate
- REPRO (Official Registry of Pesticide Establishments and Services) certificate
- Animal health products processing entity registration
- Environmental and Food Health Laboratory Registration
Do you want more information?
We help you
In accordance with Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) the basic information on personal data protection is provided below:
- Data controller: PROQUIMIA, S.A.
- Purpose of processing: Managing the sending of information, resolving queries and/or collecting data for possible business relationships.
- Legal Basis: Consent of the person concerned
- Recipients: No data will be transferred to third parties, unless this is legally obliged.
- Rights: Access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation, portability and presentation of claims.