Cookies are also placed by third parties we have contracted (see section 6). In the following document, we provide you with information about the cookie usage policy for our website.
2. What are cookies?
A cookie is any type of data storage and retrieval device that is used in the terminal equipment of a user (computer, mobile, tablet, etc.), in order to store information and retrieve the information already stored, which can be returned to our servers or to third party servers, in order to process the data for various purposes.
In general, cookies can be used for many different purposes, such as, for example, recognising you as a user, obtaining information about your browsing habits, or personalising the way content is displayed.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our website work correctly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor the traffic on a website. For this purpose, various data about you are stored via these web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
These cookies allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and allow the use of the different options or services that exist within the website, including
ensuring that certain parts of the website function correctly and that user preferences continue to be remembered. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. Consent is not required for the application of technical or functional cookies.
5.2 Statistical cookies
We use statistical cookies to optimise the website experience for our users. With these statistical cookies, we obtain information about the use of our website. We ask your permission to place statistical cookies.
5.3 Marketing/tracking cookies
Marketing/tracking cookies are cookies, or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles to display advertising or to track the user on this website or on various websites for similar marketing purposes.
6. Cookies used
7.1 Manage your consent settings
8. Your rights with respect to personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and for how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to complete, rectify, delete or block your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right, at any time, to revoke this consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the data controller and to transfer it in its entirety to another data controller.
- Right to limitation, opposition and/or deletion of the processing of your personal data, provided that the legally required reasons are met.
- Right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the data processing does not comply with the applicable regulations, and/or with the courts of justice.
- Right to be informed of any breach of the security of your personal data, provided that the breach poses a high risk to your rights and freedoms.
To exercise any of the above rights or to ask for any kind of clarification, you may send a request to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by post (see contact details), including a photocopy of your ID card or of a document proving your identity.
9. Activating/deactivating and deleting cookies
You can use your Internet browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also specify that certain cookies cannot be placed. Another option is to change your Internet browser settings so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information on these options, please refer to the instructions in the "Help" section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies from your browser, they will be placed again following your consent when you revisit our websites.
10. Contact details
Tax Identification Number (NIF): A08288490
Postal address: Ctra. De Prats, 6 08500 Vic (Barcelona)
Telephone: (+34) 93 883 23 53