PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DATA PROCESSING
Identity: PROQUIMIA, S.A. NIF: A08288490
Street address: Ctra. de Prats, nº 6 08500 VIC (Barcelona)
Phone number: 938832353
OBJECTIVE OF THE DATA PROCESSING
PROQUIMIA, S.A. processes the data provided by our customers, suppliers, collaborators candidates and / or any other interested parties with the following objectives:
- To maintain the existing commercial relationship, as well as to manage the tasks related to administration, accounting and taxes.
- To offer the best possible service and be able to respect the commitments arising from our business relationship.
- To respond to your requests and to provide interested parties with product and service offers.
- To send the requested information and to keep you informed of the news affecting our products and services.
- To register on our website to be able to contact us by using the “contact” and “work with us” sections.
The personal data provided will be kept during the business relationship or until the interested party requests its removal, always respecting the time required to comply with legal obligations.
The company contact data can be used to send commercial information about our products and services, always based on the legitimate interest of our existing relationships and according to the provisions of the GDPR and Article 21.2 of the Law 34 / 2002 of 11th July, of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
The legal basis for the processing of customers, suppliers and collaborators data is the execution of a contract/purchase or sale order whose purpose is solely and exclusively the legitimate interest of the management and administration of said orders / contracts.
In the case of candidates or other interested parties who contact Proquimia, the processing of personal data is based on the satisfaction of the legitimate interests of establishing a contractual relationship with our company and / or receiving information of any kind.
The data provided will not be transferred to third parties unless legally required. However, when necessary for the execution of a contractual relationship and / or to comply with the provisions of the applicable regulations, personal data may be communicated to:
- Banking entities and payment management entities, tax, customs and other public authorities, as well as the competent authorities in accordance with the regulations in force.
- Carriers or logistic operators carrying out transport or shipping activities, manufacturers, subcontractors and / or suppliers of certain goods / services provided to the extent strictly necessary for the performance of the contractual relationship and the compliance with the requirements of the coordination of commercial activities.
- Cooperating entities in the staff selection process with respect to candidate personal data.
People interested in doing so, may exercise the right to access their personal data, to limit its processing, to rectify inaccurate data, to access the portability of data or, where appropriate, to request its removal in accordance with the terms of the Data Protection regulation.
To exercise the aforementioned rights, revoke the consent given or solicit any clarification, you can send a request to .gestionintegral@proquimia..com or by postal mail, attaching a photocopy of your ID or document proving your identity.
Finally, we inform the interested parties that they can submit a claim related to the processing of their personal data to the Control Authority in matters of Data Protection.