23 de September de 2020
The food surface disinfectant ASEP TA 35 has been included in the Ministry of Health’s list of virucides
- This list includes those disinfectants that have proven effective against coronavirus
The Ministry of Health has included the food surface disinfectant ASEP TA 35 on the list, alongside environmental pesticide products and HA registered products in Spain, in accordance with UNE-EN 14476. ASEP TA 35, which is already registered as a pesticide (16-20-07979-HA), has been included in the latest update of this official document.
ASEP TA 35 is a disinfectant for surfaces, equipment and circuits in the food industry. It is applied by means of contact disinfection: surfaces and equipments by spraying, washing, circulation or immersion using the product diluted in water, adhering to the contact time, and also by means of air-based disinfection: Nebulization or spraying using the product diluted in water, adhering to the contact time.
Under the current circumstances, it is even more important that ever to ensure that surfaces are disinfected with a disinfectant that has proven virucidal effectiveness, especially those surfaces where multiple contacts occur.
In this regard, the disinfectant ASEP TA 35 joins Proquimia’s CONPACK DISINFECTANT PLUS, ASEPVIX and CONPACK ASEPVIX surface disinfectants, which are also effective against coronavirus, in accordance with UNE-EN-14476. In addition, Proquimia’s VITA ASEPGEL and VITA ASEPSOL products were also included in the official list of antiseptic products for healthy skin which have recognized virucidal properties for coronavirus. This list has been produced by the Spanish Agency for Medicines and Healthcare Products (AEMPS) since the beginning of the pandemic.
Do you want more information?
We help you
In accordance with Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) the basic information on personal data protection is provided below:
- Data controller: PROQUIMIA, S.A.
- Purpose of processing: Managing the sending of information, resolving queries and/or collecting data for possible business relationships.
- Legal Basis: Consent of the person concerned
- Recipients: No data will be transferred to third parties, unless this is legally obliged.
- Rights: Access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation, portability and presentation of claims.