19 de March de 2019
Proquimia has joined the new global commitment to a plastic economy
In line with Proquimia’s strategic guidelines for environmental sustainability and circularity and in order to align with European and global policies, Proquimia has joined the new global commitment to a plastic economy (“New Plastic Economy Global Commitment “, NPECGC).
This initiative, led by the Ellen MacArthur Foundation (one of the world’s leading circular economy organizations), was presented along with some 250 companies and organizations around the world.
In March, 100 new organizations joined the commitment to sustainable development and environmental circularity, including Proquimia.
NPECGC intends to continue to bring together more businesses, organizations and governments as part of a shared vision and goals to address plastic waste: a vision and objectives perfectly aligned with those defined internally at Proquimia.
Do you want more information?
We help you
In accordance with Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) the basic information on personal data protection is provided below:
- Data controller: PROQUIMIA, S.A.
- Purpose of processing: Managing the sending of information, resolving queries and/or collecting data for possible business relationships.
- Legal Basis: Consent of the person concerned
- Recipients: No data will be transferred to third parties, unless this is legally obliged.
- Rights: Access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation, portability and presentation of claims.