27 de December de 2013
SUPERSEAL, innovative anodized aluminum sealant
The new sealing product SUPERSEAL has been conceived to achieve an optimum resistance to acid corrosion and alkalis according to the tests listed on international standards. It pays special attention to those tests linked to the automotive industry which show a particular interest for good resistance of products made of anodized aluminum.
SUPERSEAL exceeds the resistance tests according to Volkswagen TL 212 and TL 182, General Motors GMW14665 and FIAT 9.57448 (non-exhaustive list).
Although the main innovation of this product is the resistance to alkaline environments, SUPERSEAL introduces other important improvements in terms of resistance to acid and corrosive environments, as well as anti-fingerprint properties. In fact, it ensures the best results in the conventional sealing tests, such as for example the loss of mass (ISO 3210), the dye-spot test (ISO 2143) and Anotest DIN-EN-ISO 12737-5 (ASTM457-67).
This new sealant is more environmentally friendly; it is non-toxic, convenient to use and to analyze and not particularly sensitive to pollutants.
Do you want more information?
We help you
In accordance with Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) the basic information on personal data protection is provided below:
- Data controller: PROQUIMIA, S.A.
- Purpose of processing: Managing the sending of information, resolving queries and/or collecting data for possible business relationships.
- Legal Basis: Consent of the person concerned
- Recipients: No data will be transferred to third parties, unless this is legally obliged.
- Rights: Access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation, portability and presentation of claims.