10 de November de 2014
PROQUIMIA takes part in the 1st conference on Innovation in the food industry
Carles Verdés, Proquimia Food Safety manager, was commissioned to speak about “New technologies in cleaning and disinfection systems in the food industry.” In the first part of his presentation, he defined the key concepts to consider that must be considered when designing a cleaning and disinfection procedure suited to the characteristics of the premises, the industry and the processed food. He concluded his speech telling the audience about the present and future technologies of cleaning and disinfection systems which Proquimia are working on.
The conference was organized by ANCyTA, an entity created to promote the level of Food in Science and Technology at a national level and assist the professionals in their training in this area of science, in collaboration with the Department of Food Technology, Nutrition and Bromatology from Murcia University.
Do you want more information?
We help you
In accordance with Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) the basic information on personal data protection is provided below:
- Data controller: PROQUIMIA, S.A.
- Purpose of processing: Managing the sending of information, resolving queries and/or collecting data for possible business relationships.
- Legal Basis: Consent of the person concerned
- Recipients: No data will be transferred to third parties, unless this is legally obliged.
- Rights: Access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation, portability and presentation of claims.