25 de November de 2020
Proquimia presents its CSR report
- The focus is on the company’s environmental commitments, sustainable development goals and joining to the international initiative New Plastics Economy Global Commitment
Once again, as every year, Proquimia publishes its Corporate Social Responsibility Report, which transparently reflects the degree of commitment in the economic, social, environmental and future fields. This report is a perfect tool to know both the commitments and the different actions carried out by the company.
Since the first publication of its report on corporate social responsibility in 2011, Proquimia has reaffirmed its commitment to continue advancing in a responsible and sustainable model that places the present and future needs of people, society and the planet at the center of the business.
By creating value at a social, environmental and economic level, Proquimia seeks a better integration with suppliers, customers and society in general to ensure an ethical and transparent way of working.
The report also highlights Proquimia’s commitment to #SDG (Sustainable Development Goals), a United Nations initiative, first included in the report in 2018, to analyze how the key challenges of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals in Spain are advancing and how they are contributing to the agenda 2030.
One last main novelty included in the report is the adhesion, during 2019, to the initiative of “New Plastics Economy Global Commitment (NPECGC), led by the Ellen MacArthur Foundation, one of the main organizations promoting the Circular Economy worldwide, and which already has more than 400 signatory companies and organizations.
Do you want more information?
We help you
In accordance with Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) the basic information on personal data protection is provided below:
- Data controller: PROQUIMIA, S.A.
- Purpose of processing: Managing the sending of information, resolving queries and/or collecting data for possible business relationships.
- Legal Basis: Consent of the person concerned
- Recipients: No data will be transferred to third parties, unless this is legally obliged.
- Rights: Access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation, portability and presentation of claims.