10 de May de 2013
PROQUIMIA JOINS ACOFESAL
Proquimia has recently become member of ACOFESAL, “Association of Spanish companies consisting of entities responsible for training, consulting, laboratory and audit regarding food safety,” national and international benchmark in this field.
This partnership strengthens Proquimia’s commitment to offer the highest standards of hygiene that will contribute to the development of safer food and meeting sanitary regulations in force. The business background and recognition received throughout these years is an endorsement of this commitment, working as hygiene specialists for the food and institutional industries.
Do you want more information?
We help you
In accordance with Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) the basic information on personal data protection is provided below:
- Data controller: PROQUIMIA, S.A.
- Purpose of processing: Managing the sending of information, resolving queries and/or collecting data for possible business relationships.
- Legal Basis: Consent of the person concerned
- Recipients: No data will be transferred to third parties, unless this is legally obliged.
- Rights: Access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation, portability and presentation of claims.