30 de March de 2020
Proquimia implements the new ISO 45001 and renews the ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications
- The company renews the international certificates of quality management (ISO 9001), commitment to the environment (ISO 14001) and management of occupational health and safety (ISO 45001)
- It is the first time that Proquimia is certified with the ISO 45001 standard, which replaces the OHSAS 18001 standard
Proquimia has just renewed its commitment to aspects as relevant to the organization as quality management, its commitment to the environment and occupational health and safety. Thus, the company has again obtained the international certificates ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and has implemented ISO 45001 for the first time.
The new ISO 45001 standard, which includes international occupational health and safety standards, replaces the old OHSAS 18001 certification, was published in March 2018 and all companies certified with OHSAS 18001 must complete the transition to ISO 45001 before March 2021, three years after its publication. Proquimia has already carried out the transition in the audit carried out this February, and has been certified with the new ISO 45001 this March.
Do you want more information?
We help you
In accordance with Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) the basic information on personal data protection is provided below:
- Data controller: PROQUIMIA, S.A.
- Purpose of processing: Managing the sending of information, resolving queries and/or collecting data for possible business relationships.
- Legal Basis: Consent of the person concerned
- Recipients: No data will be transferred to third parties, unless this is legally obliged.
- Rights: Access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation, portability and presentation of claims.