4 de January de 2016
PROQUIMIA gets the label "SME innovative"
As a result of the R + D + i, carried out in recent years by Proquimia through the various instruments and programs to support innovation promoted by the CDTI (Centre for Industrial Technological Development) Proquimia was awarded the label of innovative SME by the Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness.
This award represents a reward for the work done on the guidelines set by the company in the area of innovation and offers the possibility to add value to Proquimia as a brand associated with innovation.
Likewise, the Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness offers the companies who have been distinguished tax benefits and bonuses to continue to promote R & D + i projects that encourage competitiveness and future development of the company.
The public record of innovative SMEs depends on the Directorate General for Innovation and Competitiveness of the Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness.
Do you want more information?
We help you
In accordance with Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) the basic information on personal data protection is provided below:
- Data controller: PROQUIMIA, S.A.
- Purpose of processing: Managing the sending of information, resolving queries and/or collecting data for possible business relationships.
- Legal Basis: Consent of the person concerned
- Recipients: No data will be transferred to third parties, unless this is legally obliged.
- Rights: Access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation, portability and presentation of claims.