12 de January de 2017
New range of disinfectant products for professional use
Proquimia presents the most complete range of disinfectant products for professional use in accordance with the new standards of classification of pesticides defined by the Ministry of Spain.
The classification for professional use of these products allows its use without need for the certificate of competence in the safe use of pesticides.
On the occasion of the entry into force of the new CLP regulation (Regulation 1272/2008) on classification, labeling and packaging of chemicals, the risk assessment rules for chemicals have changed considerably. In order to best adapt to these new risk categories defined in this regulation, the Spanish Ministry of Health, Social Services and Equality has revised the classification criteria of pesticides according to their application: professional use (no need to have the certificate of competence in the safe use of pesticides) or the use by skilled personnel (need to have the certificate of competence in the safe use of pesticides).
According to this new criterion and once the revision of the classification of pesticides registered by Proquimia has been carried out in this Ministry, the new classification allows us to present to the market the most complete range o
f disinfectant products for professional use, based on the different active ingredients: peracetic acid, trialkylamines, chlorine, quats (quaternary ammoniums) and alcohol.
Do you want more information?
We help you
In accordance with Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) the basic information on personal data protection is provided below:
- Data controller: PROQUIMIA, S.A.
- Purpose of processing: Managing the sending of information, resolving queries and/or collecting data for possible business relationships.
- Legal Basis: Consent of the person concerned
- Recipients: No data will be transferred to third parties, unless this is legally obliged.
- Rights: Access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation, portability and presentation of claims.