Solutions for CIP cleaning systems
Facilities for the storage, transport, processing, filtration and packaging of liquid products within the food industry must be designed to be periodically cleaned by recirculation methods: CIP (Cleaning in Place) cleaning systems.
Cleaning and disinfection with CIP cleaning systems
Cleaning and disinfection processes for food industry facilities, such as the use of washing tunnels to clean bottles, crates or moulds, require specific products that are suitable for each of these food processes.
PROQUIMIA provides the necessary solutions in order to satisfy all the technical and specific requirements for cleaning and disinfection by recirculation (CIP cleaning system), presenting a global, customized proposal that includes a wide range of products and systems for application, engineering, continuous improvement, training and service.
Products for CIP cleaning systems in the food industry
Decreased water consumption
Decreased chemical consumption
Reduction of waste
Decreased cleaning time
Conventional Cleaning in Place cleaning system
Alkaline CIP cleaning products
- Range of alkaline detergents with high detergency power, for daily cleaning of washing circuits and tunnels.
- Medium alkaline detergent, for cleaning soft metals and plastic materials.
- Powder detergent with perborate, for shock cleaning by recirculation, particularly suitable for stubborn dirt that is difficult to remove.
- Range of descaling detergents, for application in automatic CIP systems.
Cleaning in Place (CIP) single-phase cleaning
Single-stage CIP cleaning technology consists of the use of products that perform several different functions in a single stage - functions that would be performed in three or more stages with other products. In this way, it is able to reduce cleaning times and other associated costs, such as the consumption of water, energy or chemical products, or the generation of waste.
Disinfectants for CIP cleaning equipment and circuits
Disinfectants for CIP cleaning equipment and circuits for the food industry, based on different active ingredients:
- Tertiary alkylamines
- Peracetic acid
- Peracetic acid and hydrogen peroxide
Additives for recirculation cleaning systems
PROQUIMIA has a range of high performance additives that can be included in the production process, added to acid or alkaline baths, providing sequestering, anti-foaming power, a bleaching effect and high performance in CIP cleaning systems.
Do you want more information?
We help you
In accordance with Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) the basic information on personal data protection is provided below:
- Data controller: PROQUIMIA, S.A.
- Purpose of processing: Managing the sending of information, resolving queries and/or collecting data for possible business relationships.
- Legal Basis: Consent of the person concerned
- Recipients: No data will be transferred to third parties, unless this is legally obliged.
- Rights: Access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation, portability and presentation of claims.