7 de October de 2014
Taking effective measures in terms of hygiene and cleaning is essential to prevent the Ebola virus
The World Health Organization recently recommended to take comprehensive measures of hygiene and cleanliness due to the rapid spread of the Ebola virus, which this year has affected the countries of Guinea-Conakry, Sierra Leone, Liberia and Nigeria, and which represents the largest outbreak of this virus in history.
Find below the steps to follow:
- Wash and disinfect hands with a disinfectant, such as our product Vita Asepgel or similar, and thoroughly dry hands with a disposable towel.
- Usar equipos de protección, principalmente aquellas personas que se encuentran entre la población de riesgo de contagio. Use personal protective equipment, especially recommended for people who are at risk of contagion.
- Remove sharp objects that may be infected.
- Eliminate body fluids that are suspected of being infected, as recommended by WHO.
- Frequently perform cleaning and disinfection protocols in order to reduce the risk of transmission through surfaces. We recommend using a disinfectant containing chlorine or quaternary ammonium like our Conpack Desinfectante Plus or Halonet whose efficiency against viruses of the family of Ebola has been proven by studies conducted at the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). http://emergency.cdc.gov/han/han00364.asp
For additional information, see website of WHO www.who.int/ebola.
Do you want more information?
We help you
In accordance with Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) the basic information on personal data protection is provided below:
- Data controller: PROQUIMIA, S.A.
- Purpose of processing: Managing the sending of information, resolving queries and/or collecting data for possible business relationships.
- Legal Basis: Consent of the person concerned
- Recipients: No data will be transferred to third parties, unless this is legally obliged.
- Rights: Access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation, portability and presentation of claims.