14 de December de 2018
Proquimia has obtained the certificate CertLEGIO
Certificate that identifies the trusted companies in the sector
Aqua España (Spanish Association of Companies in the Water Sector) has rewarded Proquimia with the certificate CertLEGIO. This identifies companies that meet the requirements established by the new UNE 100030: 2017 Standard that came into force in 2017.
The UNE 100030: 2017 Guidelines for Prevention and Control of Proliferation and spread of Legionella in facilities determines the mandatory requirements to prove the technical solvency in companies that provide services to third parties in Legionella Prevention and Control. The distinction CertLegio reflects the company’s commitment to good regulatory practices and public health protection.
Do you want more information?
We help you
In accordance with Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) the basic information on personal data protection is provided below:
- Data controller: PROQUIMIA, S.A.
- Purpose of processing: Managing the sending of information, resolving queries and/or collecting data for possible business relationships.
- Legal Basis: Consent of the person concerned
- Recipients: No data will be transferred to third parties, unless this is legally obliged.
- Rights: Access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation, portability and presentation of claims.