Proquimia strengthens its commitment to innovation and sustainability as future values, taking a further step within its ecological system XOP, achieving the European Ecolabel registration, a symbol at community level which identifies and formally certifies products and services that are greener and more environmentally friendly, throughout their entire life cycle.
ECOXOP Suelos and ECOXOP Multiusos are the first products within the XOP range that are certified with the European Ecolabel in the category of cleaning products for general purposes (registration number ES-CAT/020/010), becoming the first capsules on the market to gain this distinction.
Proquimia, pioneer in water-soluble bags with an over 10-year experience in this technology, offers the most innovative system in water-soluble bags introducing the cutting-edge products that provide the hygiene industry with a competitive capacity thanks to their numerous advantages:
- High concentrated biodegradable products
- Reduces use of raw materials, packaging and production energy
- 75% less CO2 emissions during transport
- No plastic packaging (water-soluble capsules and carton casing
Application cost control
- Precise control over product consumption (same dosage every time)
- No more waste management costs
Minimum occupational risk
- Safe handling, no direct contact with chemical product
- 85% reduction in loading weight
- Easier and more convenient (pouch/capsule/bag dissolves in water)
- Dosing system not required.
Reduces 85% storage room and transport
- Reduced volume thanks to its high concentration formula