Foam cleaning system: Spit Foam System
PROQUIMIA foam cleaning systems have been specifically developed for the cleaning and disinfection of open surfaces (OPC), to ensure that the highest hygienic level is achieved in all process plant facilities and equipment.
Benefits of the Spit Foam System foam cleaning system
- More sustained presence of detergent on surfaces and greater coverage power.
- Balanced mechanical effect:
- Constant water pressure and flow that is sufficient to remove particles that have adhered in the grooves of surfaces, without creating any aerosol, and thus avoiding the transport of micro-organisms to areas that may already be clean.
- Reduced impact and wear of surfaces.
- Balanced heat transfer from the water to the surfaces, due to the low degree of atomization.
- Reduction in costs:
- Reduction in energy expenditure.
- Optimisation of consumption of water and chemicals.
- Ease and safety of handling.
- Maximum versatility.
- Greater respect for the environment.
Foam cleaning equipment
PROQUIMIA provides a variety of equipment for the foam cleaning of open surfaces. Depending on the hygiene needs of each facility, the following types of Spit Foam System are available:
- Decentralized foam cleaning systems
- Centralized foam cleaning systems
- Automatic foam cleaning systems for production lines
Our engineering department designs the customized equipment that is required, and that best suits the customer's needs and facilities, thus optimising the production processes.
Do you want more information?
We help you
In accordance with Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) the basic information on personal data protection is provided below:
- Data controller: PROQUIMIA, S.A.
- Purpose of processing: Managing the sending of information, resolving queries and/or collecting data for possible business relationships.
- Legal Basis: Consent of the person concerned
- Recipients: No data will be transferred to third parties, unless this is legally obliged.
- Rights: Access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation, portability and presentation of claims.