Cookies are usually small text files that are stored on your computer’s browser directory when you visit a website for the first time. Cookies are necessary for the website to be able to identify the user’s computer on his next visit. Cookies are used to store the information of a technical nature, your personal preferences, to customize the contents, statistical use, links to social networks, access to the user’s account, etc. The purpose of cookies is to adjust the contents of the web page to the user’s interests and needs. Thanks to cookies, the services offered by all sites are significantly improved. For more information about cookies, what they store, how to delete or disable them, etc. click on this link.
Cookies used on our Website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- PHPSESSID: Session cookie. Identifier of unique session PHP.
- qtrans_cookie_test: Session cookie. Determines default language.
This website uses the following third-party-cookies:
- __utma: Google Analytics cookie. Identifies users and sessions. Validity period: 2 years.
- _ga: Google Analytics cookie. Identifies the users. Validity period: 2 years.
- _qca: Quantcast.com Cookie. Analyzes navigability data. (jetpack wp plugin).
- cdp-cookies-plugin-wp: “Cookie setting”. Cookie Regulation. The user is free to set the browser to enable or disable cookies.
Disabling or deleting cookies
You can disable or delete cookies from our website at any time. As the settings differ from browser to browser for the cookie settings, click here for a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are tools responsible for storing cookies and from these browsers they can be deleted or disabled. Neither the owner of this website nor legal representatives can ensure the proper handling of cookies from the browsers listed.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so the browser does not forget your decision to not accept them.
- With respect to cookies by Google Analytics, the company stores them on servers in the United States and is committed not to share cookie data with third parties, except in cases where the operation of the system requires so or when forced by law. According to Google, the company does not keep your IP address. Google Inc. is adhered to Safe Harbor Privacy Principles, designed to prevent accidental information disclosure and ensures that all transferred data will be treated to comply with the EU Directives. For additional information on this matter, see this link. For more details on the cookies processed by Google,click on this other link.
- Shall you have any doubts or questions regarding the policy on cookies, do not hesitate to contact us in the contact section on our website.